Generally, the following three steps should be followed in the selection of water hose quality:
1. Check whether the braiding of water hose is in conformity with the requirements and whether there are quality problems such as diameter jump, double warp jump and diameter break.
2. Check whether the lining coating of the water hose is uniform, whether there are quality problems such as uneven coating and air bubbles.
3. Check whether the vulcanization of the water hose is in place and whether there are problems such as insufficient vulcanization.
Of course, in addition to these problems to check the quality of irrigation water hose, we usually need to do the following in the use:
1. If there is a small hole in the use of irrigation hose, it shall be wrapped with water pipe and then woven or glued as soon as possible. Of course, if there is obvious damage, it shall be replaced immediately.
2. In addition, when using the water hose, attention should be paid to it when laying. Be prepared when you have to cross the road to minimize unnecessary damage to the water hose caused by car rolling or other conditions.
3. After use, try our best to pour out the water from the agricultural irrigation hose and clean the sludge on the surface of the water hose, so as to ensure that the water hose can have a longer service life.
Whether it is used as an irrigation tool or as a water delivery tool, we should not only pay attention to the selection, but also do a good job in the protection of the water hose, so as to better extend the service life of the water hose. At the same time, we must choose to purchase irrigation hose from reliable businesses. If you are interested in purchasing our irrigation hose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have other kinds of polyurethane layflat hose to choose from.