Automotive rubber pipes have grown at a rate of about 25% in recent years. There are more than 20 auto rubber pipe factories in China. The total consumption can reach 200 million standard meters, including braided and winding pipes. Besides, the proportion of resin composite hoses is increasing, including brake hoses and cooling water pipes. Short fiber hoses are valued due to their simple process and good performance.
In terms of rubber materials, it has been developed from a single type of rubber in the past to using different types of rubber in the inner, middle, and outer layers to adapt to different working environment conditions. Generally, it is composed of 2-3 different rubbers. In recent years, the development of automobile rubber pipes in China has begun to take shape. Many companies have introduced advanced technologies and equipment, and thus their product quality has greatly improved.
High-quality products such as fuel pipes, thin braided hoses, heat resistant pipes still rely on foreign products. The matching rate of such products in China is only 40%, and the matching rate of high-quality cars is only 5-10%. In addition to the use of nitrile rubber, rubber materials also include nitrile butadiene rubber, polyvinyl chloride blend rubber, and further use hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber, chloroethene rubber, chlorosulfonated polyethylene, and EPDM rubber.
1. The rubber tube pipe has the advantages of good processing performance and easy molding. Various products can be manufactured by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, die addition molding, calender molding, and other methods.
2. Rubber tubing temperature resistance: it can be used for a long time at 200℃, and it is still elastic at -60℃.
3. The electrical insulation performance of the rubber tubing: The dielectric performance of silicone rubber is excellent, especially the dielectric performance at high temperature greatly exceeds that of ordinary organic rubber, and the dielectric strength is within the range of 20-200 ℃ and is not affected by temperature.
4. The excellent high-temperature shrinkage of the rubber tubing will never be deformed.
5. The rubber tubing has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, and ultraviolet radiation resistance, and it will not crack when used outdoors for a long time.
We focus on manufacturing high-quality hoses and hose fittings. Our ISO9001 certification shows that we are committed to providing high-quality products. Covering an area of 6000 square meters, we now have annual sales of more than 15 million US dollars and more than 60 workers in our factory.
Our company is always committed to providing good raw materials with stable quality. We are willing to do business with customers forever. Our quality is recognized widely in the United States, Canada, the European Union, Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.