Rubber hose has a wide range of applications throughout many different industries, including construction sites and mines.
As one of the leading rubber hose manufacturers, Sinohose manufactures a variety of flexible rubber hoses, whose tube is black and smooth. The flexible rubber pipe can be reinforced by high tensile synthetic yarn braided or spiraled for increased durability and pressure resistance. The temperature range is from -35℃ to 80℃.
Please browse the products below for more specific information. If you can't find the right rubber hose for your application or want to know about our rubber hose price, please contact us.
Rubber Hose Pipe Manufacturing Process
This part briefly introduces the process of rubber tube manufacturing. Rubber hose products adopt natural rubber and neoprene as the raw material and they are produced through plastication, mixing, weaving (wrapping) and vulcanization molding process.
Caution When Using Rubber Hoses
1. Be sure to use rubber tube hoses within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
2. The flexible rubber pipe expands and contracts with its internal pressure. Please cut the hose to a slightly longer length than you need.
3. When applying pressure, please slowly turn on any valve to avoid impact pressure.
4. Please use the rubber hose pipe above its bending radius, otherwise the rubber hose will be broken and the pressure resistance will be reduced.
5. When using powder and particles, it may be easy to wear according to the conditions, so please enlarge the bending radius of the hose as much as possible.
6. In the vicinity of metal parts, do not use it in a state of extreme bending.
7. Do not put the hose in direct contact with or near the open fire.
8. Do not step on the rubber hose with equal pressure of the vehicle.
1. The rubber hose used should be suitable for the fluid transported.
2. Consult Sinohose, the rubber hose supplier, before using hose for oils, powders, toxic chemicals and strong acids or bases.