Our water belts are widely used in agriculture. Generally, it can be divided into 4BAR, 6BAR, 8BAR, 10BAR, 13BAR, 16BAR from the working pressure; PVC, polyurethane and rubber irrigation hose are separated from the lining material; the diameter is 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" , 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16". Common water belt lengths are 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M, 50M, 100M and 200M.
How to use the agricultural water belt?
1. After the water belt is used, it should be cleaned, the lining water belt should be hung, and then the coil should be stored in a cool and dry place;
2. If the agricultural lining water belt is found to have a small mouth during use, Wrap the water belt and weave or glue it as soon as possible; when there is obvious damage, it should be replaced immediately;
3. When laying the water belt, if it needs to pass the railway, it should pass under the rail to avoid unnecessary danger of accident.
4. The water belt should avoid wrinkles and dead bends during use, and minimize the pressure of the water belt during the working process;
5. The use of the drip tube with the agricultural water belt should comply with the quality standards of the water belt itself. Try to avoid the hose running at high pressures beyond its own pressure range.
- April 29, 2020The clamp is a tool used for gas, liquid and other links, and is widely used in industrial production. So what is the application process of the clamp? Next, we will give a relevant introduction.The c...view
- October 17, 2019PVC Fiber Reinforced Hose is widely used in modern industry. Therefore, PVC Fiber Reinforced Hose is an important component in industrial production.view
- December 26, 2019Colour: TransparentWorking temperature: -20℃/ +80℃PVC Steel Wire Reinforced Hose Properties: Using high-quality PVC synthetic materials embedded with rigid plastic rib spiral skeleton, the inner and...view
- April 23, 20201. Factors affecting the installation quality of stainless steel strong hose clamps(1) The hose clamp must not have defects such as blowholes, trachoma, and shrinkage cracks.(2) The material and perfo...view