Our water belts are widely used in agriculture. Generally, it can be divided into 4BAR, 6BAR, 8BAR, 10BAR, 13BAR, 16BAR from the working pressure; PVC, polyurethane and rubber irrigation hose are separated from the lining material; the diameter is 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" , 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16". Common water belt lengths are 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M, 50M, 100M and 200M.
How to use the agricultural water belt?
1. After the water belt is used, it should be cleaned, the lining water belt should be hung, and then the coil should be stored in a cool and dry place;
2. If the agricultural lining water belt is found to have a small mouth during use, Wrap the water belt and weave or glue it as soon as possible; when there is obvious damage, it should be replaced immediately;
3. When laying the water belt, if it needs to pass the railway, it should pass under the rail to avoid unnecessary danger of accident.
4. The water belt should avoid wrinkles and dead bends during use, and minimize the pressure of the water belt during the working process;
5. The use of the drip tube with the agricultural water belt should comply with the quality standards of the water belt itself. Try to avoid the hose running at high pressures beyond its own pressure range.
- January 30, 20211. Application of the food rubber hose tubingThe food rubber hose tubing (high-quality food suction hose, premium beverage delivery hose) is suitable for transporting various soft drinks and alcoholic...view
- May 26, 2020What material is PU? PU is the abbreviation of polyurethane. PU, an artificial material, is a high molecular polymer, commonly known as PU, “皮优”. At present, polyurethane material is the best ther...view
- May 26, 2020Generally, the following three steps should be followed in the selection of water hose quality:1. Check whether the braiding of water hose is in conformity with the requirements and whether there are ...view
- December 26, 2019The use of PVC Fiber Reinforced Hose is very common.view