Our water belts are widely used in agriculture. Generally, it can be divided into 4BAR, 6BAR, 8BAR, 10BAR, 13BAR, 16BAR from the working pressure; PVC, polyurethane and rubber irrigation hose are separated from the lining material; the diameter is 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" , 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16". Common water belt lengths are 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M, 50M, 100M and 200M.
How to use the agricultural water belt?
1. After the water belt is used, it should be cleaned, the lining water belt should be hung, and then the coil should be stored in a cool and dry place;
2. If the agricultural lining water belt is found to have a small mouth during use, Wrap the water belt and weave or glue it as soon as possible; when there is obvious damage, it should be replaced immediately;
3. When laying the water belt, if it needs to pass the railway, it should pass under the rail to avoid unnecessary danger of accident.
4. The water belt should avoid wrinkles and dead bends during use, and minimize the pressure of the water belt during the working process;
5. The use of the drip tube with the agricultural water belt should comply with the quality standards of the water belt itself. Try to avoid the hose running at high pressures beyond its own pressure range.
- October 17, 2019PU/Polyurethane Layflat Hose is a hose widely used in fire fighting to deliver water or foam mixture to extinguish the fire. It has high-pressure resistance, wear resistance, mildew resistance and dur...view
- December 26, 2019For high-rise buildings, the exterior facade is mostly made of glass curtain wall, so it is difficult to lay the main fire-fighting water-belt vertically.view
- October 17, 2019PVC Fiber Reinforced Hose is widely used in modern industry. Therefore, PVC Fiber Reinforced Hose is an important component in industrial production.view
- May 26, 2020Rubber hose belongs to rubber products. In the process of shipment and use, it is inevitable that some minor operations will cause damage to the rubber hose. So how should the rubber hose be maintaine...view