Proper use of irrigation hose can not only prolong the service life of irrigation hose, but also reduce the use cost of hose.
Good irrigation sprinkler fire hose has these characteristics:
1. Even if the specific parameters of the hose may not be well understood by consumers, they can touch the hose with their hands to discern whether the surface of the hose is smooth or not, and whether there are problems such as broken diameters and jump paths, which is easy to distinguish.
2. Furthermore, We need to see if the inner coating of the hose is smooth and free of defects such as wrinkles and roughness. If the hose has the above defects, it may cause the hose to delaminate and burst during use.
3. The working pressure of the hose should meet the requirements for normal use of the hose. Insufficient pressure may cause delamination and water leakage during use.
Pay attention to the following points when using:
1. Hose for irrigation equipment: the rubber lined fire hose body is made of high-strength polyester filament precisely woven on a circular loom. It is resistant to high pressure, lined with high-quality rubber on the inner wall, with smooth coating and low resistance. The hose is acid, alkali and pressure resistant. Generally, it can be used for a long time as long as it is not damaged or leaking.
2. When laying the wear-resistant fire hose, sudden twists and turns should be avoided to reduce the ability to withstand water pressure. It should also avoid twisting to prevent the hose from turning after the water is filled, and the inner buckle hose interface to be disengaged.
3. Keep the hose away from corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid and alkali.
Because the polyurethane-lined hose is made of high quality raw materials and extruded through multiple processes. Both the abrasion resistance and aging resistance of the hose are relatively good. It has been trusted and supported by many farmers and is widely used for pumping water and pumping sediment. SUZHOU SEAPEAK CO.,LTD supplies high quality agricultural irrigation water pipes, which can be used in the temperature range of -50 ℃ -80 ℃. We mainly produce agricultural irrigation pipes of 50m, 100m, and 200m. We can also customize the length of water pipes according to customer needs.