1. The rubber hose pipe and hose assembly can only be used to transport the designed material, otherwise it will reduce the service life or fail. The rubber hose pipe and hose assembly can only be used within its bearing range, and should not be used under pressure exceeding the design working pressure.
2. The temperature of the medium transmitted by the rubber hose pipe and hose assembly should not exceed -40°C-+120°C, otherwise its life will be shortened.
3. The rubber hose pipe and hose assembly should not be used under a smaller bending radius than the hose to avoid bending or bending near the pipe joint, otherwise it will hinder the hydraulic transmission and conveying materials or damage the rubber hose assembly.
4. The rubber hose pipe and hose assembly should not be used in a twisted state. The rubber hose and hose assembly should be handled carefully in transportation. They should not be dragged on sharp or rough ground, nor can they be bent or flattened.
5. The rubber hose and hose assembly should be kept clean and clean the inside to prevent foreign matter from entering and damaging the equipment.
Due to the natural nature of rubber, the physical properties and performance levels of all rubber products will change. Such changes usually occur over time depending on the type of rubber tube used. But it may also accelerate changes due to several factors or a combination of several factors. Other materials used to reinforce rubber tubing may also be negatively affected by improper storage conditions.