The installation and use of high pressure spray hose generally need to pay attention to the following matters:
1. The hose can only be used to transport the designed medium.
2. It is strictly prohibited to use the rubber hose beyond the designed working pressure.
3. The temperature of the medium transported by the hose should not exceed the requirements of the factory. The oil is -40℃ to 120℃, the air is -30℃ to 50℃, and the water emulsion is below 80℃.
4. The rubber hose shall be kept clean and the interior shall be washed clean. Prevent foreign objects from entering the lumen, hindering the delivery of fluid and damaging the equipment.
5. The rubber hose shall be arranged as far away from the heat source as possible. If necessary, the installation of sleeve or heat insulation plate and other devices can be used to avoid the rubber hose from deterioration due to heat.
6. In the place where the rubber hose crosses or rubs with the mechanical surface, protective measures shall be taken to prevent the rubber hose from bursting due to wear.
7. The rubber hose shall be kept as straight as possible on site. When bending is necessary, sharp bends should be avoided. The bending radius shall not be too small and shall be greater than 9 times of the outer diameter. There shall be a straight section at the joint of rubber hose and joint that is more than 2 times the outer diameter of the pipe.
8. Do not twist the hose during installation. If the hose is slightly twisted, it may reduce its strength and loosen the joint. When assembling, the joint shall be screwed on the hose instead of the joint.
9. During the installation of the rubber hose, it should be avoided to be in a tight state, and there must be a certain length margin to keep the hose loose.
10. In the process of daily use, the rubber hose shall be protected to prevent extrusion and collision.
11. Operate the control valve smoothly to reduce the pressure impact on the hose and prevent the hose from bursting.
12. The rubber hose must use the matching regular "U" card, sealing ring, two-way, three-way, etc. It is strictly prohibited to use other substitutes.
13. The hose must be replaced immediately in case of leakage, rupture, bulging, corrosion of joint card, broken wire of steel wire, aging crack of rubber layer, etc.
14. During daily use, inspection and replacement must be strengthened.
15. The newly put or replaced rubber hose must be tested and identified before use, and it can only be used after it is qualified. During the test, personnel shall not approach it.