1. Before installing the product, check whether the model and specification of the corrugated hose compensator meet the design requirements of the entire piping system.
2. Only one corrugated hose compensator or a group of angular corrugated hose compensators can be installed between the two fixed brackets.
3. The fixed bracket has sufficient strength to ensure that the corrugated hose compensator is not damaged; the guide bracket has sufficient guidance, otherwise it will affect the transmission of pipeline displacement.
4. Compared with rigid pipes, corrugated hose compensators are much more convenient to install. Some deviations of pipes can be compensated by corrugated hose compensators, but this does not mean that there are no requirements for pipe installation.
Because if a large displacement has been absorbed during installation, its service life will be affected. Therefore, in principle, the use of corrugated hose compensators to compensate for installation deviations is not recommended.
5. Generally, the PVC corrugated hose compensator of the type listed in the sample does not absorb torque, therefore, the corrugated hose compensator is not allowed to receive torque during installation.
6. For the corrugated hose compensator with a deflector, attention should be paid to make the direction of the deflector consistent with the flow direction of the medium (installed according to the flow direction sign of the corrugated hose compensator), the hinge of the plane angle corrugated hose compensator The rotation plane should coincide with the displacement plane.
7. For expansion joints that need to be "cold tight", the auxiliary components used for pre-deformation should be removed after the pre-deformation of the corrugated hose compensator.
1. After the installation of the piping system, the auxiliary positioning mechanism and fasteners on the corrugated hose compensator for installing transportation protection should be removed immediately, and the limiting device should be adjusted to the specified position according to the design requirements, so that the piping system can be kept under the environmental conditions. be fully compensated.
2. Except for the pre-tensioning or "cold-tightening" pre-deformation required by the design, it is strictly forbidden to use the method of deformation of the PVC corrugated hose to adjust the installation deviation of the pipeline.
So as not to affect the normal function of the corrugated hose compensator, otherwise it will reduce its service life and increase the load of the piping system, equipment and support members.
3. The neutrality of the pipeline is better. When there is no other method, the method of cutting the pipeline of equal length and then installing the expansion joint can be used to ensure that the straight pipe is laid.
4. The thermal insulation layer should be made on the outer protective sleeve of the corrugated hose compensator, not directly on the corrugated pipe, and should not use chlorine-containing thermal insulation materials.
5. During the installation process, the welding slag is not allowed to splash on the surface of the bellows or cause other mechanical damage to the bellows.
6. The bracket must meet the design requirements. It is strictly forbidden to test the pressure in the pipeline before the bracket is installed, so as not to damage the corrugated hose compensator.
7. The corrugated hose compensator allows a system pressure test not exceeding 1.5 times the nominal pressure.
8. For the PVC corrugated hose compensator and its connecting pipeline used for gas medium, when performing the hydraulic test, it is necessary to consider whether it is necessary to add a temporary support to the nozzle of the corrugated hose compensator when filling with water.
9. The water used in the hydrostatic test must be clean and non-corrosive, and the chloride ion content in the water must not exceed 25ppm.
10. After the hydrostatic test, the water in the bellows should be drained as soon as possible, and the inner surface of the wave shell should be dried quickly.
11. During the operation of the pipeline equipped with the corrugated hose compensator, the opening and closing of the valve should be carried out gradually, so as to avoid the sudden change of temperature and pressure in the pipeline, which may cause damage to the bracket or expansion joint.