When we use Rubber Hose, we may encounter some problems, such as assembly, inspection, cleaning and so on. As one of the professional rubber hose manufacturers, let's talk about these three points separately.
First of all, I would like to talk about the matters needing attention when assembling.
(1) Metal parts (joints)
1. Please select camclock hose fittings suitable for hose size.
2. When inserting the tail part of the joint into therubber hose, the oil should be applied to therubber hoseand the tail of the hose. Do not use fire. If insertion is not possible, hot water can be used to heat the hose and then insert the joint.
3. Please insert the tail part of the sawtooth pipe of the joint into the rubber tube completely.
4. Do not use a push-in joint at one time, which may cause rubber tube rupture.
(2) Other joints
1. Avoid excessive wire ligation. Please choose a special sleeve or strap.
2. Do not use scarred or rusty joints.
Second, matters needing attention during inspection
(1) Pre-use inspection: Before using the hose, please make sure that there are any abnormalities in the appearance of the hose (trauma, hardening, softening, discolouration, etc.
(2) Regular inspection: During the use of hoses, it is necessary to carry out regular inspection once a month.
Finally, cleaning methods for hygienic hoses
Because the sanitary hose is special, cleaning hose is special. Before using a sanitary hose, we need to flush the hose to ensure the ideal sanitary condition during installation and use. The cleaning suggestions are as follows:
1.The highest temperature of hot water is 90 ~C, the highest temperature of the steam is 110 ~C (the hose cleaning time is not less than 10 minutes) and 130 ~C (the hose cleaning time is 30 minutes), whichever is recommended by the product engineer.
2. Wash with nitric acid (HNO 3) or nitric acid components. The maximum concentration is 0.1% at 85 ~C and 3% at room temperature.
3. Cleaning with chlorine (CL) or chlorine-containing components. Maximum concentration: 1% and a maximum temperature of 70 C.
The maximum concentration of sodium hydroxide (NaOH) or cleaning with sodium hydroxide is 2% at 60-80 C and 5% at room temperature.