PVC plastic hose is a common PVC hose in life and industry, and it is named according to the pressure. What are the different PVC plastic hoses?
Single-layer PVC plastic hoses are called fluid pipes, horizontal pipes or artesian pipes. This kind of pressure is very low, generally about 0.5 kg to 1.5 kg, and the color is mostly transparent.
The slightly higher one is the ordinary two-in-one line pipe, which is called fiber PVC hose. A layer of fiber is added between the outer layer and the inner wall layer, which can reach about 3~6 kg, which can meet most of the use cases.
The higher one is the three-plastic first-line or three-plastic second-line pipe, which has three layers of PVC hoses, and adds 1-2 layers of fibers. According to different pressure requirements, the materials of the three layers will be slightly different.
The higher one is the high-pressure rubber hose. Generally, the pressure required is very high, above 1MPA or even 1.5MPA. This kind of hose is different regardless of the wall thickness or the material of the middle layer.
1. The PVC hose is light in weight, and the PVC skeleton part (rib material) and soft material part are all transparent, and the medium in the pipe is clear at a glance when used in agriculture and industry.
2. The superior low temperature resistance of PVC hose is unmatched by any other pipe.
3. Good weather resistance, not affected by any seasons in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
4. The bending radius is small, and the PVC hose can be bent freely (4-inch pipe bending radius is 40cm).
5. It has good negative pressure resistance, and the PVC beef tendon tube does not have the phenomenon of deflation, breakage, delamination and so on.
Due to the high chemical invariance of PVC hose, it can be used to build anti-corrosion pipes, PVC transparent packaging pipes, oil pipelines, centrifugal pumps and blowers, etc.
PVC hoses are widely used in the construction of various types of storage tank linings in the chemical industry, corrugated boards of buildings, door and window structures, wall decorations and other building materials.
Due to its excellent performance of power interruption and gas interruption, it can be used in the manufacture of plugs, sockets, switches and cables in the electrical and electronic industries. Polyvinyl chloride is used to make sandals, raincoats, toys, artificial leather, and more!
PVC hose has high mechanical strength and good corrosion resistance. It can be used in the construction of waste gas and sewage towers, gas and liquid conveying pipes in chemical, textile and other industries.
When the amount of plasticizer added reaches 30% to 40%, soft PVC is obtained, which has high elongation, soft finished product, and excellent corrosion resistance and electrical insulation.
PVC hoses are often made into films for industrial packaging, agricultural seedling raising and daily raincoats, tablecloths, etc. PVC hoses can also be used to build acid and alkali resistant hoses, cable sheaths, insulation layers, etc.