Wire hose pipes are used in engineering as important components such as compensating elements, sealing elements, connecting elements and shock absorbing elements.
Widely used in aerospace, petrochemical, mining electronics, machinery and shipbuilding, medical and health, textile electronics, energy construction, metallurgy and other fields.
When wire hose pipes are used as highly flexible pipes to connect metal equipment, most of them use welding methods when connecting with other equipment. We often use the five-step welding method during the welding process.
1. Orifice size. When welding, first measure the length of the tube, and then use a tube cutter to cut the tube to size.
2. Clean the pipes. Since the pipe is of metal nature, some waste residue will be produced by oxidation in the pipe, and some waste residue will affect the welding effect. Therefore, before welding, we should use abrasive cloth or paper to grind off the waste residue in the pipe.
3. Use a tube brush to clean the accessories. Clean fittings allow welding of wire hose pipes and tinned joints.
4. Master the welding time. Generally speaking, as long as you need to solder the pipe, you need the corresponding length of solder.
5. Use a torch heat pipe. The main purpose of using a torch heat pipe is to uniformly heat the weld of the pipeline. Note that when using a torch, it is necessary to see whether the flame is close enough to cover the diameter of the entire pipeline.
The wire hose pipe is made of austenitic stainless steel or according to user requirements, with flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance (-235℃~+450℃), and high pressure resistance (maximum 32MPa).
It can be connected in any direction in the pipeline to compensate for temperature, absorb vibration, reduce noise, change the direction of medium transport, eliminate mechanical displacement between pipelines or between pipelines and equipment, etc. Double-flange metal corrugated hoses have displacement, It is especially suitable for flexible joints of various pumps, valves, etc. that oscillate.
Since the Germans created and produced the world's first corrugated wire hose pipe, through more than 100 years of development, wire hose pipes have become an indispensable element in modern piping systems.
With the rapid development of modern industry, the use of wire hose pipes is becoming more and more extensive, and the requirements for wire hose pipes are also increasing. The research on wire hose pipe skills must be deepened. The development of wire hose pipes roughly has the following stages.
At first, people used animal skins to stitch into tubular structures to meet the needs of production. After a long period of development, by the end of the 17th century, the Dutch Van Der Gaijin brothers made longitudinally stitched canvas hoses, which were widely used in the fire fighting business at that time. Later, with the advent of rubber in the international market and the development of its vulcanization process, hoses and hoses armored with fabrics such as wire or hemp rope came out. However, some high-temperature media such as steam and hot air are used in engineering. Low-temperature media such as liquid hydrogen, liquid oxygen, and liquid helium; corrosive media such as gasoline, kerosene, acid, alkali, etc., if they are transported by hoses, of course not. Especially under high temperature conditions, its safety and reliability are more difficult to guarantee.
Therefore, people gradually pay attention to the metal pipe, changing the geometric shape of the wire hose pipe to produce corresponding corrugations on its inner and outer surfaces. In this way, it not only has the same flexibility as the hose, but also has the functions of high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Therefore, the metal bellows as the wire hose pipe body just happened.