Installation of Hose Clamp
1. Factors affecting the installation quality of stainless steel strong hose clamps
(1) The hose clamp must not have defects such as blowholes, trachoma, and shrinkage cracks.
(2) The material and performance of the sealing ring must meet the requirements. There should be no bubbles, impurities, cracks, uneven unevenness on the sealing surface, and aging rubber rings cannot be used.
(3) The moving distance of the snap ring in the clamp is theoretically half of the expansion and contraction of the joint. The actual measurement should be measured. In order to promote the sealing effect, the left and right end pipes are matched with the clamp before leaving the factory.In actual engineering, it is not appropriate to replace the end pipe directly with ordinary pipes, and the perpendicularity of the end face of the end pipe and the axis and the flatness of the end face itself have certain requirements, and the size is not standard Therefore, the expansion and contraction of the joint is greatly reduced, and the requirements for use cannot be met.
(4) The size of the diameter of the end pipe should be selected with a positive deviation, otherwise the clamping force of the clamp against the sealing ring is insufficient, which affects the sealing effect of the joint.
2. Precautions for installation of stainless steel strong hose clamps
(1) It is necessary to control the distance l of the snap ring from the end tube. l The control should be combined with the manual. When the gap between the two tube ends is the smallest, make sure that the snap ring is just against the inclined surface.
(2) In the case where the position of the snap ring is determined, the size of the gap between the two pipe ends should be determined by calculation based on the elongation of the pipe and the ambient temperature during construction. The size deviation should be guaranteed during construction.
(3) Under the premise that the moving distance is fixed, the greater the height and width of the welding seam between the snap ring and the end tube and the perpendicularity error between the snap ring plane and the end tube axis, the smaller the expansion and contraction of the joint, the worse the use effect.
(4) The spattering impurities in the end tube and snap ring welding affect the end tube sealing. Before installation, the welding slag on the sealing surface should be removed to ensure the sealing effect.