1. PVC Layflat Hose is suitable for liquid and non-corrosive powder transportation. It should avoid contact with corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid and alkali.
2. Working pressure of pvc/nitrile layflat hose should be within the specified range of the product type. Sudden twists and turns should be avoided in laying to prevent the ability to reduce water pressure.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drag on sharp objects in order to avoid pulling the surface of the belt and causing it to be out of normal use. V-shaped towing water belt is strictly prohibited to avoid wearing out the water belt.
4. Hard weights should be avoided from pressing on the pvc layflat hose. When vehicles need to pass through the paved water belts, water belts should be placed in the passage area beforehand.
5. After use, it must be put in a cool place to dry, winding to prolong the service life. Fire-fighting water belts outside buildings in cold areas should be fully dried before they can be used to prevent the freezing of water belts.
6. During transportation and storage of PVC Layflat Hose, heavy pressure, sun exposure and rain and snow wetting should be prevented. Heat sources and corrosive substances should be isolated. Water belts should be stored in dry, ventilated and cool warehouses with storage temperatures ranging from 0 to 35℃ and the optimum storage temperature being about 15 ℃. Heat sources and corrosive substances should be isolated.
The storage life of PVC Layflat Hose is one year. When the storage conditions meet the requirements, the comprehensive performance of fire hose shall not be allowed to decline within six months from the date of production, and the detection time of the water hose by the national testing institution shall be limited to this maximum value.