This article is mainly to introduce the specification for the use of rubber hoses.
1. Be sure to use the rubber hose within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
2. The rubber hose expands and contracts with its internal pressure. Please cut the rubber hose to a length slightly longer than you need.
3. When applying pressure, open / close any valve slowly to avoid impact pressure.
1. The rubber hose used shall be suitable for the fluid delivered.
2. Before using the rubber hose for oil, powder, toxic chemicals, and strong acids or bases, please consult our company.
1. Please use the rubber hose under the condition of the minimum bending radius, otherwise it will cause the rubber hose to break and reduce the pressure resistance.
2. When using powders and granules, the situation of easy abrasion may occur according to the conditions. Please enlarge the bending radius of the rubber hose as much as possible.
3. Do not use it in extreme bending near metal parts (joints), and try to avoid extreme bending near metal parts, which can be avoided by using elbows.
4. Do not move the installed rubber hose at will, especially to avoid the force or bending transition of the hose connector during the movement.
1. Do not directly contact the rubber hose or near the open flame.
2. Please do not step on the rubber hose with the vehicle etc.
Precautions for rubber hose assembly
（1） Metal parts (fittings)
1. Please select the hose fitting suitable for the hose size.
2. When inserting the tail part of the fitting into the rubber hose, apply oil on the rubber hose and the tail of the hose. Do not bake with fire. If it can not be inserted, hot water can be used to heat the hose and insert the fitting.
3. Please fully insert the serrated tail part of the fitting into the rubber hose.
4. Do not use the fitting that can be pushed in at one time, which may cause the hose to break.
1、 Please avoid excessive ligation with iron wire, please choose a special sleeve or cable tie.
2. Avoid the use of scarred or rusty fittings.
Precautions when checking rubber hose
（1） Inspection before use
Before using the hose, please confirm whether there is any abnormality (trauma, hardening, softening, discoloration, etc.) on the appearance of the hose.
（2） Regular inspection
During the use of rubber hose, please make sure to carry out regular inspection once a month.
Safety of rubber hose
1. Under certain conditions, operators should wear safety protective clothing, including gloves, rubber boots, long protective clothing, eye protection covers, which are mainly used to protect the safety of operators.
2. Ensure the work area is safe and orderly.
3. Check whether the fittings on each hose are firm.
4. When not in use, do not put the hose under pressure. Closing pressure can prolong the service life of the tube.