Food grade rubber pipe is a tubular rubber product used to transport food fluids, including gas, liquid or powder materials. The food-grade rubber hose pipe is composed of inner and outer rubber layers and a skeleton layer. The materials of the skeleton layer are mainly cotton fiber, synthetic fiber, carbon fiber, asbestos, steel wire, etc.
1. Fault analysis of outer rubber layer
Cracks on the surface of the rubber pipe: The main reason for cracks on the surface of the rubber pipe is that the hose is bent in a cold environment.
Bubbling on the outer surface of the rubber pipe : The main reason for the bubbling on the outer surface of the rubber pipe is the poor quality of the rubber pipe or improper use during work.
The rubber pipe is not broken but a large amount of oil seeps: The reason is that when the high-pressure liquid flows through the hose, the inner rubber is eroded or scratched, and a large area of the steel wire layer leaks out, resulting in a large amount of oil seepage.
The outer rubber layer of the rubber pipe is seriously deteriorated, and the surface micro-crack is the manifestation of the natural aging of the rubber pipe: the aging and deterioration lead to the continuous oxidation of the outer layer and the surface of the rubber pipe is covered with a layer of ozone.
And thickening over time, the rubber pipe will produce tiny cracks once it is slightly bent in use. In this case, please replace the hose in time.
2. Failure analysis of inner rubber layer
The inner rubber layer of the rubber pipe is hard and cracked: the main reason for the analysis is that the plasticizer contained in the rubber product makes the rubber pipe flexible and plastic. But overheating the hose can cause the plasticizer to overflow.
The inner rubber layer of the rubber pipe is seriously deteriorated and swelled significantly: The reason for the serious deterioration and obvious swelling of the inner rubber layer of the rubber pipe is that the inner rubber material of the rubber pipe is incompatible with the oil used in the hydraulic system, and the rubber pipe is deteriorated by chemical action.
3. Enhancement layer fault analysis
The rubber pipe is ruptured, and the braided steel wire near the break is rusted, causing the rubber pipe to rupture: it is mainly caused by the effect of moisture or corrosive substances on the layer, and the reduction of the strength of the hose leads to rupture at high pressure.
The reinforcement layer of the rubber pipe is not rusted, but the reinforcement layer has irregular broken wires: the main reason is that the rubber pipe is subjected to high-frequency impact force.
4. Failure analysis at the rupture opening
The rubber pipe is broken in one or more places, the cracks are neat and other parts are well maintained: the main reason is that the system pressure is too high, which exceeds the pressure resistance of the hose.
There is a twist at the rupture of the rubber pipe. It is mainly caused by excessive twisting of the rubber pipe during installation or use.
1. The rubber pipe should be arranged to avoid heat sources as much as possible and keep away from the engine exhaust pipe. If necessary, a casing or a protective screen can be used to prevent the hose from being heated and deteriorated.
2. Where the rubber pipe crosses or may rub against the mechanical surface during operation, it should be equipped with protective devices such as rubber pipe clamps or springs to protect the outer layer of the rubber pipe from damage.
3. When the hose must be bent, please note that the bending radius should not be too small, normally it should be greater than 9 times the outer diameter. There should be a straight line section greater than 2 times the outer diameter of the tube at the connection between the hose and the joint.
4. When installing the hose, avoid being in a tensioned state. Even if there is no relative movement at both ends of the rubber pipe, keep the hose loose. The tensioned hose will expand and reduce its strength under pressure.
5. Please be careful not to twist the hose during installation. Slight twisting of the hose can reduce its strength and loosen the fitting. Assembly should be done with the fitting tightened on the hose, not the hose on the fitting.
6. If the rubber pipe is configured on key components, it is recommended to check or replace it regularly.